- Shipping Policy
- Billing Policy
- Customer Service Information
- Security Statement
This Privacy Statement explains how we handle personally identifying information you share with BLUERIDGE Analytics, Inc. in the U.S. through the website located at www.blueridgeanalytics.com.
BLUERIDGE Analytics, Inc. respects your right to privacy and has implemented this Privacy Statement in recognition of the importance of using the information you choose to provide in a responsible way.
BLUERIDGE Analytics does not require that you provide us with personally identifying information in order to visit our website. We may ask you to provide us with personal information to access certain company and product information. For example, BLUERIDGE Analytics collects personally identifying information when website visitors (i) purchase a license to use SITE OPS? or other BLUERIDGE Analytics software, (ii) register for the BLUERIDGE Analytics newsletter, (iii) request case studies or other information, and (iv) provide content suggestions or send questions to BLUERIDGE Analytics employees. Information that may be requested on the BLUERIDGE Analytics website includes contact information, such as name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use The Information We Collect
- To process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- We use the information to help us improve our communications with you and to provide you with helpful information about BLUERIDGE Analytics products and services. We also provide our customers with BLUERIDGE Analytics newsletters and updates. Personal information that you provide may be used to respond to your requests for information, for marketing research, and to customize and improve communication content.
- We may create aggregate data about visitors to our website for market analysis and to improve our website, products and services. We may provide information from our website in aggregate form, with identifying information removed, to third parties. For example, we may tell a third party what percentage of our registered users are in a specific industry or industry sector.
- Unless your prior permission is obtained, BLUERIDGE Analytics does not provide any personally identifying information to third parties for their independent use. BLUERIDGE Analytics may, however, share personally identifying information that you provide to us for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation the following:
- transferring such information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy);
- making such information available to third parties who are providing a product, service or information that you have requested;
- making such information available to third parties who are providing services to BLUERIDGE Analytics (e.g., providing such information to third parties performing computer-related services for BLUERIDGE Analytics);
- disclosing such information is allowed by law or our legal counsel forms a good-faith belief that such disclosure is required by federal or state law, subpoena or court order.
About IP Addresses
BLUERIDGE Analytics collects IP addresses (an identifier for computers on the Internet) to help with its system administration. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and comply with applicable laws. IP addresses are not linked directly to personally identifying information.
Cookies are pieces of information stored on individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make web-surfing easier for you by saving your preferences while you are at our site.
By showing how and when consumers use the site, cookies help us to meet your needs. Many improvements and updates to the site are based on data collected. For example, the total number of visitors and pages viewed. This information is most easily tracked with cookies.
- This information is not shared with any third parties whatsoever.
Other Websites and Services
BLUERIDGE Analytics is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites and services to which the BLUERIDGE Analytics website may link. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party's privacy policies before providing any data to them.
BLUERIDGE Analytics recognizes the importance of safeguarding personally identifying information in its possession from theft, inappropriate use, or improper distribution. As effective as any security measure implemented by BLUERIDGE Analytics may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. See our Security Statement for additional information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
By using this site, you signify your assent to the BLUERIDGE Analytics Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this Statement, please do not use the features of the site that require registration. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Statement at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of www.siteops.com following the posting of changes to theses terms will mean you accept those changes.
If You Wish to Stop Receiving BLUERIDGE Analytics Newsletters and Updates
If you wish to stop receiving newsletters and updates from BLUERIDGE Analytics, you can unsubscribe by replying to the email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line of the email.
Contacting BLUERIDGE Analytics
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail, telephone, fax or mail.
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 1.866.982.5505
- All sales are final. We do not accept any returns.
- SITEOPS is an on-line analytic tool that is used to support land development decisions and as such we do not provide any refunds.
SITEOPS is an on-line hosted service and as such does not require any shipping of media.
SITEOPS is billed upon purchase based on the method of payment selected at time of purchase.
How does BLUERIDGE Analytics make sure my order information is secure?
The safety of your credit card information is important to us, and BLUERIDGE Analytics has taken measures to protect the security of your online order information.
BLUERIDGE Analytics uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide both server authentication and data encryption. SSL technology encrypts your credit card number and other order information you input before it is sent to us.
You can determine the security of your connection by looking at the bottom of your Internet browser window after you have accessed our website-SSL technology is active if there is a solid key or a closed lock. Also, when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address in your browser will change from "http" to "https".
When you send us an email (as distinguished from a secure order form, which is encrypted), it is not necessarily secure and is not encrypted. It is our policy to never send your credit card number via e-mail.
BLUERIDGE Analytics takes other steps to prevent access from outside intruders. For example, blueridgeanalytics.com is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology.
While we implement the above and other security measures to protect your information, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.